The normal pressure range of gearbox is 1.08 ~ 1.47mpa, and the pressure is lower than 1.08mpa. It is considered that the variable speed oil pressure is too low, which will lead to insufficient driving force of 4-5 square automatic feeding mixer, weak whole machine and no gear start.
The function of the pressure reducing valve is to adjust the higher input pressure to the specified output pressure through the pressure regulating spring and ensure the balance of the output pressure. Once the pressure regulating spring of the pressure reducing valve is damaged, the transmission will not guarantee the normal output pressure.
Secondly, the pressure regulator is not properly adjusted
The pressure regulating valve controls the output pressure of the transmission through the pressure regulating valve core. If the output pressure is too low, the transmission oil pressure will be too low.
Third, the oil seal of the pipeline leaks seriously.
Check the transmission oil pan to transmission pump suction line for leakage. If oil leakage is found, repair or replace the line.
How to use the radiator of 4-5 square automatic feeding mixer truck
1. The effective environment of the standby radiator shall be ventilated and dry.
2. After softening treatment, it is recommended to use soft water and hard water to avoid blockage and scale in the radiator.
3. In winter, in order to prevent core icing caused by icing, if the 4-5-party automatic loading mixer stops for a long time or stops indirectly, all water shall be discharged by using the water tank cover and drainage switch.
4. The water level gauge shall be cleaned every 3 months or according to the actual situation. The parts shall be taken out and cleaned with warm water and non corrosive cleaning agent.
5. When the radiator is completely drained and refilled, first turn on the drain switch of the engine block, and then close it when water flows out to avoid foaming.
6. The water level shall be checked at any time during daily use, and the water shall be stopped after cooling. When adding water, slowly open the water tank cover, and the operator's body should be as far away from the water supply port as possible to prevent burns caused by the ejection of high-pressure steam gasoline.
7. The radiator shall not contact with any acid, alkali or other corrosive substances.
8. When using antifreeze, in order to avoid the corrosion of radiator, please be sure to use the long-term anti rust antifreeze produced by conventional manufacturers and comply with national standards.
9. According to the actual situation, the user should thoroughly clean the radiator for one to three months. When cleaning, flush with clean water along the reverse air inlet side.
10. When installing the radiator, do not damage the heat sink (slice) and bumper heat sink to ensure heat dissipation and sealing.
We have been insisting on sharing the road with full-automatic concrete mixer http://www-zkzdsljbc-com.goofbutt.com Truly solve the problems you need